In order to better serve our clients and provide the best possible access to liquidity, ThinkEquity has opened an NYSE Trading Floor Operation staffed by industry veterans.
- ThinkEquity’s NYSE floor trading operation provides clients with direct access to point of sale liquidity for IPOs and follow on offerings, as well as, Third Party Algo (TPA) access to the NYSE Parity order types (eQuote and dQuote).
- Our Floor Brokers trade Initial Public Offerings (IPO's), Up-listings, At-the-Market Programs (ATM's), Follow-ons, Convertibles and Derivatives, Rights Offerings, Share Repurchases/10b18 Company Buybacks, Risk Arbitrage and Special Situations.
- ThinkEquity traders source liquidity using multiple algo strategies while having access to NYSE Parity allocation, which enables our Floor Brokers a share of incoming interest at the best price, regardless of order-entry time.
Brokers can utilize multiple execution strategies simultaneously, combining algos with d-quote, reserve, darkpools, layering, etc.
- Our trading professionals deliver both high and low-touch services to help our clients develop trading strategies to execute transactions across exchanges globally.
- Using these tools, we help improve our customers’ performance, manage risk, and reduce overall transaction costs.